These pancakes are a favourite in our house, super quick and super tasty. They make a great weekend breakfast or a healthy pud for the little ones.
1. Mix the oats together with 150g of Natural or Greek Yoghurt (skinny or full fat, it's your call!). Ideally leave the mix in the fridge overnight, however they'll still work with just an hour to chill.
2. When you are ready to cook the pancakes, mash the banana in a seperate bowl and then add that to the oat mix along with the egg and a squeeze of honey. Mix well.
3. Heat a large frying pan and add a small knob of butter, or a few sprays of Fry Light if you prefer.
4. Add small ladles full of the mix into the hot pan and then turn the pan down to a slightly lower heat. Flip after two minutes and cook for another two minutes.
5. Serve with Greek Yoghurt, Berries and a drizzle of Honey...or whatever you fancy!
Connie & Cooper